JOIN HBI CANADA
Be part of a talented, diverse team that is driven to increase smokers’ enjoyment by leading the market place with the most innovative products.
We are extremely focused on long term relationships with our existing customer base and providing the highest level of customer service and support to them. Of course, we are always looking for new customers to work with as we continue to strive for growth.
FULL TIME POSITION | HOURS OF OPERATION MON – FRI 8:00AM TO 4:30 PM
The role includes, Answering the phone & redirect calls, arrange courier pick-ups & accept deliveries, sort and complete filing, sort and log incoming mail, maintain and order office supplies. Incoming calls from potential new clients will be a big part of the role and you will help them set up their account.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Previous telephone experience
- Exceptional communication skills and telephone manners
- Must be able to work well under pressure and in a team environment
- Must be able to multi-task and possess strong organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
- SAP experience would be massively beneficial!
Hours: 40 hours per week.
Pay: Depending on experience.