JOIN HBI CANADA
Be part of a talented, diverse team that is driven to increase smokers’ enjoyment by leading the market place with the most innovative products.
FULL TIME POSITION | HOURS OF OPERATION MON – FRI 8:30AM TO 4:00 PM
The role of HBI Canada’s Warehouse Associate is vital for completing our client’s orders on time and to the highest quality. While all positions at HBI Canada require working as part of a team, your individual responsibilities as a Junior associate includes picking, packing and receiving orders, demonstrating a high level of work ethic and have a desire for working in a team environment.
- Picking, Packing and receiving orders
- Awareness of HBI Canada’s products is an asset
- Training will be provided on hand-held devices, computer software and machinery
- Maintain a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm reflecting HBI’s commitment to our customers
- Professional, dependable attendance and punctuality
- Maintain good housekeeping standards
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Work is physical, and you must be able to lift 40lbs
- Must be able to work well with others and possess strong attention to detail
- Experience preferred but not necessary
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Ability to read and interpret work instructions